09 March 2008

Blogging 101

This is post #101 on The Meema Files. It seems odd to me that people out yonder actually read this. On the other side of the coin, I don't think it strange to read other bloggers' musings. Hmm. Well, there are no festivities slated for today; for that you'll have to wait until the blogiversary in April. ;-D

Kidlet and I had a wonderful weekend. She is such a pleasant little person, and I (and J as well, I'd wager) think we hit the jackpot with her. It's so endearing to see manners and social conscience developing, as well as her quick sense of humor. It's like watching a documentary on the evolution of personhood, but at the same time feeding and reading to the documentary. That made more sense in my head...

Still knitting away on the Log Cabin Blanket, but have developed a little callous on my right index finger pad from pushing the tip of my pretty pointy sticks through the cotton. I'll post a progress photo tomorrow (the blanket, not the callous).

Happy seasonal crossroads knitting!

No comments: