27 March 2008

Springing

Spring may very well be in the air.

Yesterday I was walking to my garage and saw a fluttering shadow. After spinning round in a circle, I found the source - an honest-to-goodness butterfly (this is the only online image I could find - of course I didn't have my camera with me). I could hardly believe it! It was flying perfectly and seemed to enjoy sunning itself on the garage. I only hope it was able to find something to eat. Too bad I couldn't have convinced it to come in the apartment to drink from Kidlet's Easter flowers from church.

As a follow-up to Tuesday's post,

J's sister, Rhonda, shared this with me: the St. Paul Pioneer Press held its annual Peeps Diorama Contest, and this entry is called Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport's Most Peepular Restroom, by Heather Maline. Little else needs to be said.

p.s. Can anyone name the butterfly pictured? I don't have a clue.

No comments: