07 April 2008

Things that make me go hmmm

I saw this sign on a Minneapolis home's fence today. I don't understand it, outside the literal translation "house of cheese". Any thoughts?

On my travels I also stopped at a shop on East Lake Street and West River Parkway called CorAzoN. Great gift items and papers and a very nice staff. As I was looking around, I was surprised to see a few knitting books on the shelves, including this one on the right (half off even!). I like the juxtaposition of two books. And you know what? I think EZ would, too.

My other fun find was a simple, unassuming little gizmo that, when worn on your thumb, takes you from awkward-and-floppy bookworm to poised-and-polished bibliophile. 2 kool 4 skool.

1 comment:

monica said...

that book thing is so cool! i definitely need one of those . . .